The PRE-Pre Game for Tulane Game | Syracusefan.com

The PRE-Pre Game for Tulane Game

SUspen

Walk On
One month till this game! My crew of 28 and I are looking forward turning Section 114 into Carrier Dome South with all of you. (Majority of the crew being Orange Ladies!)

As previously posted, we have a pre-game balcony party set up on Bourbon Street from 3PM-6PM on game day (get your beads ready!). We got the final costs in today for the rental and the price per person has gone down substantially, just wanted to see if anyone one here wanted to be included in this. Place has a capacity for 100 people. The costs are as follows:

$50 pp for all you can drink from 3PM-6PM (includes Smirnoff, Seagram's gin, Bacardi, Jim Beam, Clan Macgregor, Bud & Bud Light, wine, Coke products, cranberry, orange and pineapple juices, tonic and club soda)

or

$ 70pp for the above all you can drink and a New Orleans style buffet catered by Copeland's. (will include wings, jambalya, fried shrimp, catfish, grilled chicken, mac & cheese, red beans and rice, etc.)

We will def head to Walk-Ons before the game.

If you are interested, send me a message on here or @ srcbesq@gmail.com. Would require the funds to be sent via paypal by at least 10/1/11. Thanks! Let's Go Orange!

-"SUspen"

Spencer...is your group pretty much 20 somethings?

Spencer...is your group pretty much 20 somethings?

Lets not turn this place into a dating site. ;)

Lets not turn this place into a dating site. ;)

Hey just doing my part in helping out some of the single guys here...

Not naming names but a few of them need all the advantages they can muster (tipsy, good looking Cuse chicks in NOLA) to stray away from XBox, Fantasy Football and the Internet. ;)