The Prez and the Orange | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Prez and the Orange

Did you have cell service during the game?

The Verizon center has by far the best cell service in any stadium I have ever been to. It's basically like wifi in there.

The Verizon center has by far the best cell service in any stadium I have ever been to. It's basically like wifi in there.
I figured the secret service would jam everything.

There was a lot more security than you saw. The Secret Service is seen when they want to be seen and blend in very well when they do not want to be seen.

I had friends who performed the military sweeps in conjunction with the Secret Service prior to the Prez/Veep appearances. They are very in depth and thorough. They are also good with handling the masses without disrupting everything.

I was still 35 ft away from him with a clear shot directly from my seat. I def could have gotten him before a secret service noticed anything.

I'm just so shocked that there was no metal detector or frisking. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there were concealed weapons that made their way into the arena yesterday.

The secret service won't allow the president to go anywhere they deem insecure.

The didn't allow Obama in there because they didn't want him to feel inferior.

The secret service won't allow the president to go anywhere they deem insecure.
Those locker rooms have been deemed unsafe since the Javaris Crittendon/Gilbert Arenas years with the Wiz.

I was wondering if Under Armour asked him to wear that jacket or if he just did it just because.

I have a high school friend who is recently of the USSS and guarded Palin in 08. I can ask her what the deal was...if it isn't classified!

How did the USSS defend against her mouth, because whenever she opened it she hurt herself more than anyone else could.
I have a high school friend who is recently of the USSS and guarded Palin in 08. I can ask her what the deal was...if it isn't classified!