The PTI crew | Syracusefan.com

The PTI crew

Cuse House

All American
Wilbon and Kornheiser said we should be in and that Boeheim should have 1,000 wins. Kornheiser went on to say that we are owed one because JB ate the wins being taken away and did not complain publicly. Both agreed that there are not 68 teams better than Syracuse and Wilbon went as far as saying that we shouldn't even be in a play in game. I know it means nothing, but it's nice to hear other than the doom and gloom on this board.

They definitely defend the wall for SU and JB.
Which is good.
He's been on the show multiple times, he definitely has a good relationship with them and they do tend to be pro SU.

I just created a deleted a thread along the same lines. I'll take that media postivity all day for the Orange. My hope is some levity and objectivity on the scenario from them is more reality based than some of the Syracuse fan emotions after the game

The best 68 teams are never in the tournament, that is the nature of the beast

The best 68 teams are never in the tournament, that is the nature of the beast
And that's the awfulness of it. These teams are playing for a National Championship. It should be the best 68 teams

And that's the awfulness of it. These teams are playing for a National Championship. It should be the best 68 teams
Well it's still a much fairer system than back in the days when a league could only send one team. Good thing there was no Internet back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom