The "Richardson Run" | Syracusefan.com

The "Richardson Run"

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
is what we're going to be calling this rare moment in time and SU history with the UVA game.

Gonna look back one last time this week before starting to look forward and with that said I'm not sure we fully grasp that with every time in the future someone puts together and we look at video of Syracuse's greatest hoops moments this will be right there with Pearls half courter, Wallaces UGA 3 pointer, Hakims block and the 2003 NC, the 6 OT UConn win, others I'm forgetting I'm sure and now this. Good times my friends let's find a way to beat UNC.

Have I said ain't it good to be a Cuse fan!

Just wait until he puts 40 minutes together
And everyone else for that matter, as if you had told me that our two Sr leaders would have exactly zero 3 pointers and STILL beat Virginia I'd of ask what were ya smoking. This is one of the reason why you have to give us a fighting chance in this one.

If they're ever going to be focused and bring it for 40 minutes this is it.

And everyone else for that matter, as if you had told me that our two Sr leaders would have exactly zero 3 pointers and STILL beat Virginia I'd of ask what were ya smoking. This is one of the reason why you have to give us a fighting chance in this one.

If they're ever going to be focused and bring it for 40 minutes this is it.
With multiple players capable of stepping up offensively and defensively, and with JB calling the shots, SU has more than a fighting chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom