The Ridiculously Good Looking Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Ridiculously Good Looking Thread

On the bright side, Roger Springfield enjoys this thread. He would even have some pictures to add if they weren't "currently unavailable."

He thought this was going to be about him...

poliquin2.jpg

Hey, fine, I'll bring this back to defending my sexuality, despite being way confident in said sexuality:

tumblr_ma0p31Ap0H1r0fmqmo1_250.gif

Just out of curiosity...what's crap?

Just out of curiosity...what's crap?
I believe she's actually saying "That's a wrap" but my lip reading is often hindered by excessive jiggling.

I believe she's actually saying "That's a wrap" but my lip reading is often hindered by excessive jiggling.

I think she's saying "let's go back to my place so I can remove this piece of fabric"

Wait that's not right, that's what I was thinking :eek:

Millhouse even agrees, although he's opened this thread 3,700 times already. I just hope he's washing his hands.

my f5 key has turned to dust.

Marrone is gone. New HC, new OC and QB coaches...new offense to some extent. Loeb starts on even footing with everyone else. Let's see what happens. (trying my best to derail the creepy talk)

Marrone is gone. New HC, new OC and QB coaches...new offense to some extent. Loeb starts on even footing with everyone else. Let's see what happens. (trying my best to derail the creepy talk)

Yup. The staff change affects TRGLCL more than anyone else on the team.

Hey, fine, I'll bring this back to defending my sexuality, despite being way confident in said sexuality:

tumblr_ma0p31Ap0H1r0fmqmo1_250.gif

What? Only TexanMark and I could play for San Fran? How has this been posted for like 10 hours with two likes?

Bunch a pansies on here...

As to TRGLCL (how I shall refer to #17 from now on...)

I would like tomcat to recount the story about the girl from that trip for Tulane last fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom