The rivalry with Georgetown isn't officially over... | Syracusefan.com

The rivalry with Georgetown isn't officially over...

I really hope our fans rush the floor and celebrate like they did. It would be sweet irony for that fan base to watch us celebrate on their home floor.

Until we put their nets in our trophy case.
Just three weeks ago it really looked like gtown had gotten the best of SU in their last Big East season. What a difference 3 weeks can make, and what a sequence of events in striving to get the last laugh.

One of the best parts of the game is when they showed JT2 on the screen. Other than the end of the game, I'm not sure the SU fans were ever louder. And they weren't saying Boo-urns. It was classic.

Cutting down the nets on their home court would be the ultimate revenge.

[
I really hope our fans rush the floor and celebrate like they did. It would be sweet irony for that fan base to watch us celebrate on their home floor.
Fun to imagine- never gonna happen.
In my mind Im sure the georgetown ad is trying to find ways to not allow scissors or ladders within the arena for "security" reasons.

I'm heading out the door to meet with a business associate that is a big Georgetown fan. He gave me lots of crap when we got embarrassed by GT in DC. I normally don't especially like doing business with him, but am really looking forward to seeing him today. He mentioned the game when we talked earlier and I think our chat today will be my most enjoyable with him...EVER.

One of the best parts of the game is when they showed JT2 on the screen. Other than the end of the game, I'm not sure the SU fans were ever louder. And they weren't saying Boo-urns. It was classic.

tumblr_lqrrylVyfU1qkb66ro1_400.jpg

Until we put their nets in our trophy case.
I'd find a better use for the Hoya net. Like fixing the drawstring in the team basketball bag, put a loop in the floor sweat mop handle to hang it on the wall, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom