The rumors, its like kids playing telephone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The rumors, its like kids playing telephone

Who was Elaines boss?

• Peterman

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Putty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For coach, you'd have to be in line behind Igor!
Speaking of iggy i am surprised he hasnt feasted on this losing streak. Same for vander blue curtain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warming a bit to the Greenburg idea. They are clearly very proud ... which is nice.
GREEEEEEEEEEEEENBERG!!!

Still a fan of his daughters!

63199.jpg

Speaking of iggy i am surprised he hasnt feasted on this losing streak. Same for vander blue curtain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The internet must be out again in FL.

Try having twin girls. One particular 'boyfriend' who I didn't like, received this whispered message - 'In this digital age, how hard do you think it would be for me to find you?"

If you only knew 1/2 of the garbage some of us get on an almost daily basis in emails and Pm's. I think there was at least 20 days straight of the "MCW will be ruled ineligible tomorrow" rumor including ESPN supposedly breaking it a few different times.

Things may happen, who knows. We know the news that's been out there and reported. The Fab and James stuff, the yahoo article about drug testing and now USC and Hop having some mutual interest. But too many people trying to connect too many dots together is silly. Whole I believe there may be some distress, the emails I could share would make you think the whole AD department and bball staff is out tomorrow, SU is being kicked out of the ACC and going D2.

Sent using my Commodore 64
Aren't you and the other moderators taking over the athletic department? That's what I heard. And igor or bluecurtain are taking over as head coach.

jay wright comes here we win 4 of the next nine championships

gets guns, get proficient in using them. bic your head... tattoo you face or other visible places and never speak a word when boys come around. do all this and you're good. Plenty of time.

this feels like a warren zevon song to me....."the has hit the fan"