The sad thing is | Syracusefan.com

The sad thing is

Briancuse

Living Legend
Uconn and Oregon aren't even good. We truly embarrassed ourselves this week. Going to be a long year.

They didn't have Bol last year. Hello! Kid is good. You get so emotional and just say dumb things like this.
It's not a dumb thing to say bol is good the rest of the team is ok iowa exposed them last night.

If they use him, Bol could win you a championship. He is much better than I thought. He will be top 3 in the NBA draft after the two Duke guys.

If they use him, Bol could win you a championship. He is much better than I thought. He will be top 3 in the NBA draft after the two Duke guys.

I think he will be second after Zion.

Hes very good they don't have enough talent around him..

It's not a dumb thing to say bol is good the rest of the team is ok iowa exposed them last night.

How much you want to bet they make the tournament? Or what's your definition of good?

Oregon is. Another ridiculous post

We made them look better than they are, and they are pretty good. We played terribly. OB looks like he's auditioning for the NBA. And it is killing us. Bench him until he plays inside out again.

This is the worst SU team I've ever seen in November. Bar none. They'd better sit about talk about what they want to be when they grow up. Duke would beat this version of SU by 60.

Just sayin

How much you want to bet they make the tournament? Or what's your definition of good?
They might make it they aren't the 13th best team in the country right now. What about uconn how do yo explain. That one?

Uconn and Oregon aren't even good. We truly embarrassed ourselves this week. Going to be a long year.
Oregon is good. At this point we are not and battle and brissette are not pros and need to buy in. Also I was in the building tonight and our coach mailed it in.

They might make it they aren't the 13th best team in the country right now. What about uconn how do yo explain. That one?

We're not good right now. Doesn't mean Oregon isn't better than you are saying.

We lose and it’s trash the other team time. Good lord. Bol is a stud and he absolutely can carry that team to great things this year. He is a physical freak with a super skill set.

Yes we looked like trash but tip your hat to Oregon and move on to Colgate.

Oregon is good. At this point we are not and battle and brissette are not pros and need to buy in. Also I was in the building tonight and our coach mailed it in.
Only thing I can hope is that JB is using the OOC schedule to get Brissette in particular to flush out whatever his handlers told him about impressing the NBA.

Only thing I can hope is that JB is using the OOC schedule to get Brissette in particular to flush out whatever his handlers told him about impressing the NBA.
yep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom