The Scarlet Knight Life: Syracuse Week | Syracusefan.com

The Scarlet Knight Life: Syracuse Week

I thought some of you might like this... :)

OK, I'm sure this is a super dumb question and somebody will immediately point out something obvious I missed, but... I don't get the line, "you think this is bad? Wait until we play Cincinnati!" Are there wild bearcats running around New Jersey or something?

OK, I'm sure this is a super dumb question and somebody will immediately point out something obvious I missed, but... I don't get the line, "you think this is bad? Wait until we play Cincinnati!" Are there wild bearcats running around New Jersey or something?

yeah... I don't get that either...

yeah... I don't get that either...

The only thing I can think of is that they're confusing the Cincinnati Bearcats with the Cincinnati Reds... Red, Orange, both are colors?

Add me to that list.

Little known fact. In the Rutgers dining halls they serve bearcat. Apparently it tastes somewhat like chicken and is rated grade F meat. They had to switch from cow to bearcat to pay for Schiano's helicopter. And his oxygen chamber and facelift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom