The seed was planted tonight. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The seed was planted tonight.

I read the thread title not expecting it to be about football. Either way, GO ORANGE!

Don't you know? Message boards are serious business.

Especially when you're on an opponent's board where you don't know the locals.

The visiting Clemson fans have been overall congenial, but geez, say anything negative to them in jest and they turn into Enigo Montoya.

Well i thought you were serious in that one thread before. sometimes it's really hard to tell :p. But seriously, the clemson fans have been great... except Palmer. F Palmer.

Now I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

did they ask the question if Syracuse plays in Giants stadium

Well i thought you were serious in that one thread before. sometimes it's really hard to tell :p. But seriously, the clemson fans have been great... except Palmer. F Palmer.

Now I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Not knowing if I'm serious is part of the fun. But my sources telling me that Oklahoma to the Big Ten is imminent is 100% serious.

Yes, you do mean to pry and I don't care for it thank you very much.

Yeah...F Palmer he's a picklechugger.

Don't you know? Message boards are serious business.

Especially when you're on an opponent's board where you don't know the locals.

The visiting Clemson fans have been overall congenial, but geez, say anything negative to them in jest and they turn into Enigo Montoya.
Prepare to die!

Prepare to die!

Was waiting for someone to go there. Geez, took you people long enough.

Maybe this is why there's no Clemson grads at NASA, your fans don't get obvious Princess Bride references.

Was waiting for someone to go there. Geez, took you people long enough.

Maybe this is why there's no Clemson grads at NASA, your fans don't get obvious Princess Bride references.
If that's so, tell me why they didn't accept me??

Oh wait. I didn't apply.

Never mind!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom