The seed was planted tonight. | Syracusefan.com

The seed was planted tonight.

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
my best friend who was up here in NY for a few months went back to South Carolina yesterday where he lives, which happens to be like 15 minutes from Clemson. So i told him a few days ago that Syracuse was playing Clemson on Saturday. He had no idea because he's really not a sports fan but does like Syracuse because of me. So he texts me tonight because he's at Wild Wings somewhere near Clemson where he's playing trivia and there happens to be 4 Clemson football players playing as well on another team. So then he tells me the name of his trivia team and it happens to be SYRACUSE RULES lol. lets just say it didnt go over to well. we're in their heads.

Is this real life?
You're in the Clemson football players heads because of your friend who doesn't like sports named his team Syracuse Rules?

Is this real life?
You're in the Clemson football players heads because of your friend who doesn't like sports named his team Syracuse Rules?

You need to have your sarcasm meter on high when you read through this board. It's thick as honey most days. We know you're a good team, but we also know our guys are capable of making it a game. Have fun with it. We aren't douche nozzles like NC State fans. :)

So you delivered the hay to the barn?

I have done this. In High School one of my friends family had a lot of cattle. When it was time to gather hay I would walk beside the truck and throw the bails on then we had to go put them up in the loft. Talk about working up a sweat and itching. His dad always gave me $20.00 and took me out for a steak dinner. Every time you eat you should thank a farmer.

I do know your comment was a joke by the way. Just thought I would add my two cents.

You need to have your sarcasm meter on high when you read through this board. It's thick as honey most days. We know you're a good team, but we also know our guys are capable of making it a game. Have fun with it. We aren't douche nozzles like NC State fans. :)
Just to clarify, we are douche nozzles, just not like the NCSU fans.

I have done this. In High School one of my friends family had a lot of cattle. When it was time to gather hay I would walk beside the truck and throw the bails on then we had to go put them up in the loft. Talk about working up a sweat and itching. His dad always gave me $20.00 and took me out for a steak dinner. Every time you eat you should thank a farmer.

I do know your comment was a joke by the way. Just thought I would add my two cents.

I spent a few falls working on a farm when I was ~12-14 years old as well. Much respect for anyone that works 18 hour days at anything, much less farm work.

I gotta tell you one thing...if Syracuse pulls this thing off, I would pay good money to be in that post game press conference. Not one single PS writer picked the upset. Now...I get that...but...gotta think that will wrankle HCSS

You take everything absolutely serious and literal, don't you?

Don't you know? Message boards are serious business.

Especially when you're on an opponent's board where you don't know the locals.

The visiting Clemson fans have been overall congenial, but geez, say anything negative to them in jest and they turn into Enigo Montoya.

LOL...Douche nozzels, thats a first. hahahaha

Don't you know? Message boards are serious business.

Especially when you're on an opponent's board where you don't know the locals.

The visiting Clemson fans have been overall congenial, but geez, say anything negative to them in jest and they turn into Enigo Montoya.
Mainly anything that relates us to Ole Miss...

That just sounds dirty. I dare you to walk into the bedroom tonight and say "Hey want a Lil bit of honey for your biscuts"

I guarantee she'd say something like 'You've been watching too much Duck Dynasty!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom