The seinfeld quotes thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The seinfeld quotes thread

I've got hand.

Possibly my favorite...there are so many, but for me that(or something in that episode) might take it.

I also loved a line during the standup material they sometimes show at the beginning: “Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”

When I was a little girl in Panama, a rich American came to our town and he was wearing the softest most beautiful sweater. I said to him, "what do you call this most beautiful fabric?", and he said "they call it cashmere". I repeated the words "cashmere, cashmere". I asked if I could have it, and he said "No. Get away from me." Then he started walk away. But I grabbed onto his leg screaming for him to give me the sweater and he dragged me through the street. And then he kicked at me with the other foot and threw some change at me. Oh, but I didn't want the change Georgie. I wanted the cashmere.

She's into it.

She just called and told me the roommate's into the ménage as well.

Oh, it's a scene man.

Off hand Seinfeld reference in the latest email from my wife. Talking about a woman we know who sent out a rather curt email regarding the last name of her son (my wife screwed the pooch and used the mom's name instead of his real last name because my wife knows the mom who now goes by her maiden name.

"Divorce…it’s a killer Jerry, just a killer." It's a play on one of my favorites "that's gold Jerry, GOLD!"

Meanwhile I'm in this contest, I'm dating a virgin... something's gotta give!

I don't know what to believe.

You're eating onions, you're spotting dimes. I don't know what the hell is going on.

You a bad man Jerry. A very bad man.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom