The single harest question ever to Jim Furek | Syracusefan.com

The single harest question ever to Jim Furek

What was the question?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Shoot i missed it too. Please elaborate

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Something about "how does it feel to let all your teammates down?" Paraphrasing.

Something about "how does it feel to let all your teammates down?" Paraphrasing.
Damn ... that was nasty,cold,and uncalled for. Granted Furyk blew it. But I felt so bad for him on the 18th. The picture of him squatting on the 18th looking at the hole well after the miss and the expression on his face was a heart breaker.

Damn ... that was nasty,cold,and uncalled for. Granted Furyk blew it. But I felt so bad for him on the 18th. The picture of him squatting on the 18th looking at the hole well after the miss and the expression on his face was a heart breaker.

When he first walked over to the putt, I thought he is an excellent putter and will make it. After he the second or third time he lined up the putt from behind the ball, I was sure that he would miss it. He was even worse on the 17th green. Looked like the pressure got to him.

When he first walked over to the putt, I thought he is an excellent putter and will make it. After he the second or third time he lined up the putt from behind the ball, I was sure that he would miss it. He was even worse on the 17th green. Looked like the pressure got to him.

However, he does that start/stop routine for every putt. had nothing to do with the pressure. He does that "look at it and back away 3 times" during a Wednesday Pro-am

he has choked all year in big spots, don't know why yesterday was going to be any different. Captain's picks were both terrible.

Was really surprised none of his teammates on the podium stepped up and mentioned that they scored 3.5 out of a possible 12 on Sunday. If Furyk let the team down a lot of guys did.

It was a nasty question considering Furyk's year.

Furyk choked. If I pin this loss on one or two players, it's Furyk and maybe Stricker (who i like a lot), both of whom were captains picks. I bet DL3 didn't sleep very well last night.

Completely gift-wrapped that victory Syracuse vs Minnesota style (except for Justin Leonard who deserves all of the credit in the world).

he has choked all year in big spots, don't know why yesterday was going to be any different. Captain's picks were both terrible.

After the way he choked at the US Open I tend to agree. I would have gone with someone like Hunter Mahan instead. The Stricker pick was a bit tougher as there really wasn't anyone else to replace him with. Guess he could have gone the youth route and picked Rickie Fowler who played relatively well the last Ryder Cup.

After the way he choked at the US Open I tend to agree. I would have gone with someone like Hunter Mahan instead. The Stricker pick was a bit tougher as there really wasn't anyone else to replace him with. Guess he could have gone the youth route and picked Rickie Fowler who played relatively well the last Ryder Cup.

Wasn't Stricker picked because he and Tiger were supposed to play so well together? That didn't pan out so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom