The Solution........ | Syracusefan.com

The Solution........

newmexicuse

All Conference
Why bang our head's against the wall playing opponents who might push back such as all of the ACC schools.

I think all we need to do is switch conference affiliations & join the Patriot League.

I have full confidence that we would sweep through that league playing our bully ball & get an automatic NCAA bid.

On top of that we would also be a powerhouse in football.

The real gravy is that we get to maintain our fierce rivalry with Colgate.

All would be well on this forum - no more agita & a dancin we would go !!!!

Relax its a bad year, we were in something called the Final Four last year.

Why bang our head's against the wall playing opponents who might push back such as all of the ACC schools.

I think all we need to do is switch conference affiliations & join the Patriot League.

I have full confidence that we would sweep through that league playing our bully ball & get an automatic NCAA bid.

On top of that we would also be a powerhouse in football.

The real gravy is that we get to maintain our fierce rivalry with Colgate.

All would be well on this forum - no more agita & a dancin we would go !!!!
Please answer why you posted this. It isn't a bit funny. So it can't be that. It isn't serious. So it can't be that. It isn't the least bit thought provoking. So it can't be that. What did I miss?

Assuming this post isn't deleted.
JB doubles down on the bunker mentality:
Gives the ball to Battle, with White @ 2, Robes and Lydon @ forwards, TT @ 5, they play 30+ mins/game...
Bench the supposed pgs, and just put 4 shooters along with offensive rebounder on the court without having to worry about those pesky in-game player substitutions that a coach is responsible for...

Please answer why you posted this. It isn't a bit funny. So it can't be that. It isn't serious. So it can't be that. It isn't the least bit thought provoking. So it can't be that. What did I miss?
no sense of humor here......

might be worth a try. lord knows the brand new lucky syracuse hat santa brought me GOTS. NO. MOJO!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom