the sooner the better with marrone, show him the door, he is a | Syracusefan.com

the sooner the better with marrone, show him the door, he is a

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Complete farce, built on some horse Shiite NFL pedigree.. like I said the sooner the better. He sucks and he is built on quick sand. Nassib blows too, What

Agreed, but they'll at least give him next year to turn it around. For better or worse.

Hackett has to go though. Hire someone with some experience to challenge Marrone. At this point I would consider firing shafer too.

Everytime I have said anything remotely negative about Marrone I am lambasted out here. And yet later today the same idiots will be out here making him out to be a genius despite the obvious evidence week after week that he is overmatched as a HC. The least he could do is motivate and develop talent - but he hasn't done that either. Strategic failure, motivational failure (other than for board posters who get fired up at his weekly burgerfest) and talent development failure.

Amazing this is the product he puts on the field. Robinson's offense looks better than this. ACC is going to kill us.

i was just about to say why don't we give wheatley a shot? haha but agreed if this happened at any other major school in the country marrone would be gone, but gross will most likely give him another year

Hackett has to go though. Hire someone with some experience to challenge Marrone. At this point I would consider firing shafer too.
Biggest mistake of the Marrone era was handing over the keys to the offense to some unproven, blood-line, coaching wannabe like Hackett. He has no creativity or vision to be an OC.

I will not watch any games next year if Hackett is still calling plays.

the regression is crazy-

as for the sac mac argument-
macs teams played solid fundimentals even when they lost-his teams improved on the field even in loss's

whats happened this year is worse than anything under the greatb guru-

As I've said before - the play calling wouldn't be an issue if players did their jobs. Lack of execution and downward spiral this year is the fault of coaching during the week and not play calling on gameday.

I felt like this was at best a 6-6 team this year, too small, weak, and inexperienced up the the middle on D and O. The size should be better next year, but still, unless shown otherwise, to have a RB or WR that have the burst to seperate

Jonny Miller has some criminal talent.....never mind he got caught.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
was a little skeptical of a CO kid coming to play football in upstate NY

But, but he got us to the Pinstripe Bowl last year! That alone should buy him another 9 years. Things are looking up!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom