The Staff at SyracuseFan.com wishes everyone | Syracusefan.com

The Staff at SyracuseFan.com wishes everyone

orange79

Internet Sleuth
a Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!

Syracuse Basketball Christmas Ornament.jpg

Merry Christmas & happy holidays to the mods & everyone else on this board. It’s honestly kind of embarrassing to say how much this board means to me & what a big part of my life it is but whatever...thanks for giving me a place to love Orange sports with like-minded individuals. You all enhance the highs & help me cope with the lows.

I have spoken....sweatpants.

94B57D96-56B9-42BB-8743-1E5FE37B892A.jpeg

Merry Christmas & happy holidays to the mods & everyone else on this board. It’s honestly kind of embarrassing to say how much this board means to me & what a big part of my life it is but whatever...thanks for giving me a place to love Orange sports with like-minded individuals. You all enhance the highs & help me cope with the lows.

I have spoken...sweatpants.

View attachment 174570
Nothing to be embarrassed about at all. I think most of us feel the same way. It's our Cuse familia. Merry Christmas to you and everyone here at this site. God bless.

Thank you for this site. It has been years of fun with a great community of SU fans, even when we have very different perspectives and points of view.

Merry Christmas! Happy Chanukkah! And a happy and healthy new year to all Orange fans

Ahhhh...Christmas Day... coal in my stocking, nothing under the tree except my old Lionel...I must have been very bad for Santa to treat me this way. ;) But, I want to wish the Staff, and everyone on this board A Very Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, and a Totally Safe and Happy New year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom