The Syracuse Clown Mascot? (stolen from r/cfb) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The Syracuse Clown Mascot? (stolen from r/cfb)

The best thing about Otto is he’s a unique mascot, immediately identified with Syracuse. Years ago I was walking a beach in Rio de Janero with a hat with only Otto on it, and some locals playing on the beach yelled “Go Orange”.

I have a hard time seeing that happen if it was a gladiator.

Anyone else remember when they tried to replace Otto with a wolf back in the mid-90s? The Wolf was universally reviled by the students and died a quick death, too.
Well, you just haven’t seen enough gladiator movies.

I believe he was a sports reporter for a radio station so he could get into the games for free
I know Dennis. He did work in theatre and local radio. Did sales and some morning show side gigs at Y94. Good guy…bad knees or he’d still be doing it!

I know Dennis. He did work in theatre and local radio. Did sales and some morning show side gigs at Y94. Good guy…bad knees or he’d still be doing it!
During the 1987 FF in NO, he was a witness to a murder, and had to go back and forth for testimony

They should give Otto an official gender and adopt a female mascot to complement him. Think Mrs PAC man but orange.

They should give Otto an official gender and adopt a female mascot to complement him. Think Mrs PAC man but orange.
Giving a gender? In this society? SU would be skewered by the Twitterazzi.
SU is so left that it will probably start bragging that it’s mascot is non-binary.

Giving a gender? In this society? SU would be skewered by the Twitterazzi.
SU is so left that it will probably start bragging that it’s mascot is non-binary.
I'm half-surprised the Florida agriculture society hasn't filed a lawsuit for citrus defamation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom