the transfer game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

the transfer game

Leo? I understand he played F but could easily play PG. Best passer I ever saw on the hill. Between Leo and G the back court would be fine.
Leo Rautins was the best all-around player I've ever seen at SU.
He excelled in EVERY aspect of the game.
Any team that has him on it has a huge advantage.

team A in a landslide.

id start blackwell over saunders too, although blackwell managed to have his pts and reb avg go lower every single year. :noidea:

stunning.

team A in a landslide.

id start blackwell over saunders too, although blackwell managed to have his pts and reb avg go lower every single year. :noidea:

stunning.
Saunders was a pro

Leo Rautins was the best all-around player I've ever seen at SU.
He excelled in EVERY aspect of the game.
Any team that has him on it has a huge advantage.
such an advantage that his 3 seasons marked the 2nd worst 3 year loss total in Boeheim's career, and the lowest 3 year winning percentage.

trivia question: JB has gone to back-to-back NITs only two times in his 39 year career. What do those four seasons have in common?

such an advantage that his 3 seasons marked the 2nd worst 3 year loss total in Boeheim's career, and the lowest 3 year winning percentage.

trivia question: JB has gone to back-to-back NITs only two times in his 39 year career. What do those four seasons have in common?
two things come to mind. All four teams played in the Big East and none of those players were ever in my kitchen.

Saunders was a pro
yeah, i understand that, he was a little before my time too...but i think the players are better now and maybe im blinded by 3 years to 1.

but anyway...team A.

Andy didn't play in 2008 NIT...was out that year due to injury

Andy didn't play in 2008.
but he was on the roster

don't get me wrong: I love Andy; one of my top 5 all time favorites. Just an odd coincidence, like having Triches on two final four teams a quarter century apart

but he was on the roster

don't get me wrong: I love Andy; one of my top 5 all time favorites. Just an odd coincidence, like having Triches on two final four teams a quarter century apart
Yeah...I was just answering the question.. didn't think you were bad-mouthing anyone.

team A. Leron Ellis, Wes Johnson, Silent G., Leo Rautins, Fred Saunders

team B. Richard Manning, Keith Hughes, Earl Dunkin (sp)., Matt Roe, Glen Sequnda

I think that is as good as both teams can get. I think team B whips team A

Transfers in or transfers out. This list includes both.

but he was on the roster

or having Triches and Colemans on two final four teams a quarter century apart. Yeah I know Derrick isn't DaJuan's father, uncle, brother, cousin...whatever, but they do still share the same last name.

Wes and Mike are the only two that would not need an oxygen tank.