the truth | Syracusefan.com

the truth

today su pitts. later this week uconn and rutgirls. in two weeks notre dame and either louisville or south florida.

So, an 18-team league? I seriously doubt that will happen.

Why would USF get invited? They are in the tampa market, not lucrative at all and are competing against strongholds miami, UF & FSU for fan bases.

Sent from my Droid Fascinate using Tapatalk.

LOL. The ACC is considering ND, Texas, Uconn, and Rutgers. Penn State if they would thelave the Big Ten. That's the list.

Get that USF out of here.

today su pitts. later this week uconn and rutgirls. in two weeks notre dame and either louisville or south florida.
I told the admins that if they didn't change the name of the web address, Igor would find us. : - )

That may just be the most decipherable post by studigor, ahem... igor, ever written. He's just pointing out that speculation will be rampant for the next few weeks. Take your picks fans, nobody really knows what will happen next except for the schools involved in the transactions and maybe a few conspiracy theorists that picked the right one.

Ok. Did Dr. Gross leak the location of our secret hideout to Igor? Or was it leaked by RutgersAl? ;)

Welcome back, Iggy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom