the U, FSU, Wake, LVille & BC | Syracusefan.com

the U, FSU, Wake, LVille & BC

We can run the table. We should have won either LSU or NCState, or both. And we really should have beat MTSU. The remainder of the schedule, though as tough as it gets, is beatable. That said, I am not confident that we actually run the table because of depth issues. Two wins should not be a problem.

3-2 would be a nice accomplishment.

I still expect 3-2 as the minimum. I would not be surprised with a 4-1 finish. This team has a tough schedule and they should have pulled off at least one upset in LSU or NCState.

This is huge, and a program builder. All the momentum really needs to keep rolling is to get into a bowl. Obviously I'd love to get greedy and expect to compete, but we just need two more wins for sure.

The path to that is much clearer right now. We just showed that we can play with anybody.

Tough schedule still. If we can beat Clemson we can beat anyone but we cant let off. Boston College is only game that we should win

We should be favored vs both wake and BC now. After this game we just became a lot harder to plan for as well.

On offense you have to pay attention to the entire running game, dealing with lots of shifts and mis direction and stopping ish etc and pierce.

On defense you have to protect the qb and deal with an elite pair of lbs vs the run and overall a very stout defense.

7 is doable, but a real stretch

would have to beat one of the big 3 on the road and take both left at home

I am glad we play one of the toughest games next week as opposed to say BC or Wake, where mental letdown could come into play. We can’t afford another screw up like the game against Cigar Boy so glad Wake and BC are later on. As that wise philosopher Cusian has said, one game at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom