The Upside - Georgia Tech | Syracusefan.com

The Upside - Georgia Tech

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Another valiant come back. Maybe, quite seriously, we should pretend we are down 12, perhaps to start the second half and just press throughout the half. It certainly seems to produce results.

- I was actually quite pleased in the first half, even though we aren’t scoring because we were actually playing defense on the road. I figured we would get the offense going because we are a good offensive team. But if we could ever add in the type of defense we’d played against Miami, Pittsburgh Boston College, Florida State and Virginia at home, we could make the run we need to get into the big dance. When we went on that 10 point run, I expected we’d dominate the rest of the game. Then we stopped playing.

- Taurean Thompson showed early on that even Ben Lammers couldn’t stop him. He went on to have his finest game of the season, not only scoring 18 points but also rebounded 12 balls while blocking 3 shots and making two steals. . He could be a great player someday. I hope he’s a great player here.

- Andrew White didn’t have a great game but he did key our 10-0 run with consecutive threes. He also pulled down 7 rebounds.

- Tyus Battle had a good comeback game with 11 points, 4 assists, 2 blocks and a steal. I think he can get more than 1 rebound.

- Despite being dissed in the press conference, Frank Howard had a decent game with 5 points, 2 assists and steal in 12 minutes. He maybe 10 miles behind Gillon but he was better tonight.

- It's all about close games. We can win them. We can lose them. let's go back to winning them

16-12 (8-7) with 3+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!

upside : Tsquare was a scoring machine 1st half. downside : he outshot our lottery pick 2:1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom