The Upside- Georgia Tech | Syracusefan.com

The Upside- Georgia Tech

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Mike Gbinije continues to play well. He really carried the team tonight with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Jimmy Salatin commented at separate times that “he Knows how to finish” and He knows how to grab a rebound.” Now if he could only teach his teammates.

- Rakeem Christmas has had better games. He missed some close ones, (which may be due to the wrap on his hand). He tried to dribble through a couple of double-teams and had 4 turnovers. But in the end, he’s our “aircraft carrier” to use an old A McGuire phrase. He ahd17 points and 8 rebounds and made the clutch free throws to tie it and win it, with a time out to “freeze” him in between. (If it was a home game all he’d have to do is go outside.)

- I wish I had a third bullet point but really that was it: Two guys beat a Georgia Tech team that shot 26%. I could credit our great defense but these teams almost didn’t have to defend each other.

11-4 with 16+ more

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!!

Gbinje I thought was great the first half, but outside that block (was it a block?) in the second he seemed to just blend in and not really do much along with making a couple of stupid errors. This isn't the first time he's been great in one half then bad the next.

Gbinje I thought was great the first half, but outside that block (was it a block?) in the second he seemed to just blend in and not really do much along with making a couple of stupid errors. This isn't the first time he's been great in one half then bad the next.

14 points and 10 rebounds in a 46-45 game. i'm not going to complain.

He took this stupid step back jumper with ample time on the shot clock, threw up an air ball..and decided to shut it down. he does this crap if he makes a mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom