The Upside - Illinois | Syracusefan.com

The Upside - Illinois

SWC75

Bored Historian
- This one didn’t hurt so much because I didn’t expect much. I look back with nostaligia on the losses that hurt.

- The sad thing is that this game was there to be won. It looked good for a while Illinois wasn’t playing well and having trouble with our zone. We led with 8:19 left in the first half. We just couldn’t score and eventually they were going to go on a run and when they did, the game was over.

- We had by far our best assist percentage of the season: 11/15 (73 %), which shows you how significant that stat is.

- Jesse Edwards is a rebounding machine, with 21 against Bryant and 17 against Illinois. The problem was that our second leading rebounders had 6 and 5 in those games.

- I still think the players on this team will someday be part of a team we can be proud of: if they and we stick it out.

3-4 with 24+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

Last edited:
Bravo. If you can keep your head about you while all the rest are losing theirs … or something like that.

The Illinois loss in the round of 8 still haunts me. If we win that one I think we win it all. Illinois and Syracuse were the two best teams left in the tourney.

Bravo. If you can keep your head about you while all the rest are losing theirs … or something like that.

The Illinois loss in the round of 8 still haunts me. If we win that one I think we win it all. Illinois and Syracuse were the two best teams left in the tourney.

But Michigan won it.

Marcus Liberty, ughh

For me it was the Arkansas game and the extra timeout. Sure Vermont and Richmond sucked but we ran into kids who had the games of their lives. Arkansas loss was crushing to me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom