The Upside - NC State | Syracusefan.com

The Upside - NC State

SWC75

Bored Historian
- I survived. In the end, these are just games and I’m just a fan. I’ll watch a big fight tonight and rake leaves tomorrow. The people really hurting are the players and coaches. But they’ll survive, too, and play other games and do many other things in their lives. A close friend just lost his mother on Thursday. I double he cares who won these games. If the worst thing in your life is that you lost a game, you’ve got it made.

- Sean Tucker broke Joe Morris’ s 42 year old SU rushing record, (now 1,471 yards on 234 carries and 12TDs) and gained 109 yards in 14 carries against the best rushing defense in the conference. Maybe he should have gotten more than 14 carries?

- Garrett Schrader showed how he can run the ball with 70 yards on 17 carries, (which includes sacks) and 48 yard TD run.

- The defense performed fairly well, giving up less than 400 yards and 24 points against a top 25 team.

- Ian Hawkins averaged 41.1 yards per punt, five more than his NC State counterpart.

- As amazing as it seems, win next week and we can still have a happy ending.

- The basketball game was worse.

5-6 with 1+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

i felt we never gave up. totally dominated but never quit fighting. that's a good thing.matt park said early in the game that it was perhaps a good thing sean tucker didn't break joe's record in the LU fiasco. well this ending wasn't much better but sean ran well and earned his record.

i felt we never gave up. totally dominated but never quit fighting. that's a good thing.
They showed our sideline. Almost every player sitting down. Almost every player standing on the NC State side.

- Sean Tucker broke Joe Morris’ s 42 year old SU rushing record, (now 1,471 yards on 234 carries and 12TDs) and gained 109 yards in 14 carries against the best rushing defense in the conference. Maybe he should have gotten more than 14 carries?
I was shocked there were third downs where Tucker was taken off the field completely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom