The Upside- UNC | Syracusefan.com

The Upside- UNC

SWC75

Bored Historian
- We outscored them in the paint, 38-34, from the arc, 24-18 and on fast break points 10-7. But we couldn’t beat them and the refs.

- Our backcourt out-scored theirs 35-24. Joe and Judah have some amazing moves are a joy to watch – most of the time.

- Jesse Edwards didn’t get too many breaks form the refs- or from Armando Bacot but still managed 8 points, 7 rebounds and 5 blocks.

- Chris Bell showed why JB has so much patience with him by coming up big in a big game with 15 points, including 3 very contested threes. He also had 4 rebounds and 2 assists!

- Benny Williams had lapses but also had a sizzling pass to Joe on the fast break and flew through the defense himself for lay-up ate in the first half.

- Maliq Brown overcame a slow start to pull down 7 rebounds in 20 minutes.

- Sy Torrence had 2 points, 2 rebounds and 3 assists vs. no turnovers (hear that Judah and Joe?) in 13 minutes. Maybe more of a run for him might have helped.

- We’re gonna win one of these someday. Maybe a couple of ‘em. I hope it’s enough.

13-8 with 10+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

Bell played a great game last night.

I am still in a very unpleasant fog. Poured nutritional yeast into my coffee this morning. Drank it anyway.

Bell played a great game last night.

I am still in a very unpleasant fog. Poured nutritional yeast into my coffee this morning. Drank it anyway.

At least it was good for you.

It’s unfortunate that Bell never touched the ball the final 3-4 minutes of the game. This team just can’t figure out who and where their teammates should get shots.

Two baskets in the final four minutes and thirteen seconds. Our lack of scoring down the stretch was a killer last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom