The Variability of Records | Syracusefan.com

The Variability of Records

GoSU96

Living Legend
If SU scheduled OOC like BC and the hurricane had turned out into the ocean earlier instead of heading up the coast this team would be 6-1.

BC OOC , Uconn, UB, Umass, Wagner.

But as a great man once said, the hottest fire makes the strongest steel. I really think we have a chance at least 2-1 the last three games.

Last edited:
If SU scheduled OOC like BC and the hurricane had turned out into the ocean earlier instead of heading up the coast this team would be 6-1.

But as a great man once said, the hottest fire makes the strongest steel. I really think we have a chance at at least 2-1 down the last three games.

Sure., but I'll take the quote from another great man says "You are what your record says you are."

F**k BC. I have no problem with scheduling. Build the program, get the wins and build a stronger fire with wood logs versus newspapers, baby.

But as a great man once said, the hottest fire makes the strongest steel. I really think we have a chance at least 2-1 the last three games.

I think hottest fire, strongest steel won us that game yesterday. Battle tested, faced adversity, helped us come together and play that game in the right mindset. We've seen the worst of our mistakes on film. If we were 5-1 based on cupcakes, and all feeling good, reality might have slapped us in the face hard yesterday.