The View From 331: Wagner | Syracusefan.com

The View From 331: Wagner

DoubleDee

All American
Ho Hum.

What else is there to say? As fun as a 59-0 blowout of a Pop Warner team can be, I guess.

So disappointed in the crowd. I mean the aforementioned Pop Warner team aside, we're still undefeated and doing great things compared to years prior. Not sure what it's going to take to get people in the joint. Plus, it was Orange Central (Homecoming) right? Typically, that means more people than normal, but not the case this time.

Funniest moment: With my son and two other 13-year-old boys, I pointed out a young lady's knee-high orange BOOTS, ala Nancy Sinatra, "look at her boots!" After we passed her, one says to me "I'm not gonna to lie, I thought you said something else". Moments later, he followed it up with "It would be pretty weird for you to say that to 13-year-old boys!" Had to be there.

Sound is better at times, but with money spent, anything short of awesome will be disappointing. Let's get it done.

Not only was flip-flop guy back, but a second flip-flop guy showed up in my section, and they both passed me in my aisle seat numerous times. C'mon SNOW!!!!!

Lastly, I'd like to let the university know that the peasants in the upper bowl like t-shirts as well. Just sayin'. You don't have to toss them to the same lower sections every week.

NC State. 10/15. Anything shy of 45,000 AIS is a let-down.

LGO

Ho Hum.

What else is there to say? As fun as a 59-0 blowout of a Pop Warner team can be, I guess.

So disappointed in the crowd. I mean the aforementioned Pop Warner team aside, we're still undefeated and doing great things compared to years prior. Not sure what it's going to take to get people in the joint. Plus, it was Orange Central (Homecoming) right? Typically, that means more people than normal, but not the case this time.

Funniest moment: With my son and two other 13-year-old boys, I pointed out a young lady's knee-high orange BOOTS, ala Nancy Sinatra, "look at her boots!" After we passed her, one says to me "I'm not gonna to lie, I thought you said something else". Moments later, he followed it up with "It would be pretty weird for you to say that to 13-year-old boys!" Had to be there.

Sound is better at times, but with money spent, anything short of awesome will be disappointing. Let's get it done.

Not only was flip-flop guy back, but a second flip-flop guy showed up in my section, and they both passed me in my aisle seat numerous times. C'mon SNOW!!!!!

Lastly, I'd like to let the university know that the peasants in the upper bowl like t-shirts as well. Just sayin'. You don't have to toss them to the same lower sections every week.

LGO
I noticed there has been a lack of effort to get shirts up high this year.

Much like our local games there was a random draw for a gift certificate every game.. now there are only like 20 sections and there are 20+ games a yr.. So odds would seem that everyone had a fair shot.. But after like 7-8 yrs it never came to our section (which was where visitors usually sit) and then someone complained and by some miracle the next game our section was picked.. its been a few years since so maybe its time to complain again.

hate flip-flops. Come down here to Texas and you will see them in Jan/Feb, even when it does get cold.

Ho Hum.

LGO
I’ve always thought they should fire the t-shirts down from the upper level just for fun!

Given your user name, it is an understandable mistake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom