The whole "This is never been done before" with Kentucky is such BS | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The whole "This is never been done before" with Kentucky is such BS

I don't understand why people think Cal winning or losing this game determines the fate of this sport. This isn't anything new. And he's still failed to win with similarly talented teams several time.

You won a championship with a once-in-a-generation player and a few other pros? YOU DON'T SAY!

Simmons wrote an article about the Red Sox this year that was embarrassing with his lack of knowledge at some points. For a guy that calls himself the Sports Guy, he really doesn't know as much about sports as he thinks. It's pretty bad.
The Sports Guy is your classic average guy who never really played competitive sports, but did ok in pickup games and probably hit a home run once in little league, and because he watches a lot of sports and TV he thinks he's an expert.

I've kind of soured on Simmons over the years, and not just because he COMPLETELY stole an email I sent him once (breaking down how the Bears batted out of order in the Astrodome in Bad News Bears in Breaking Training) and used it like three times in different articles, passing it off as his own thought process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom