the wiki prank must have unnerved dougie | Syracusefan.com

the wiki prank must have unnerved dougie

Orangezoo

In the wind
as we now do not deserve a 1 seed over osu... lol.. you know what.. go for it.. give us the 2 in the east in honor of doug gottliebs expert analysis.. who gives a fluck.. it truly is comical .. he is really going over the top to stir the pot now.. he and skip bayless would make a great pair

we have no good road wins? what about cincy? we lost ONE road game all year and it was without our big man...so how can you claim we aren't road tested? shitty teams regularly beat elite teams when the shitty team is at home..there are no easy road games in conference

Wow he really does talk out of his a$$, most of the time I don't pay attention to him but this is completely asinine.

Interesting that his wiki is fixed back already. Except he missed fixing the "clucks like a chicken when he hears the words one and one" lol.

as we now do not deserve a 1 seed over osu... lol.. you know what.. go for it.. give us the 2 in the east in honor of doug gottliebs expert analysis.. who gives a fluck.. it truly is comical .. he is really going over the top to stir the pot now.. he and skip bayless would make a great pair
what was the Wiki prank?

Some of our more creative posters took it upon themselves the other day to make some "modifications" to our pal Doug's wiki page. If you search back a few pages you will see the thread and get a good laugh.

During the Sirius broadcast of NCS UNC yesterday I heard Dougie pimping Rogaine. Is that on his wiki? In the spot he claims he is a user, and that almost 90% of men are able to regenerate hair using the product. What next Doug, Ronco's spray on hair?

I hope he got paid very well for that, because it clinches noob status for him.

we have no good road wins? what about cincy? we lost ONE road game all year and it was without our big man...so how can you claim we aren't road tested? shitty teams regularly beat elite teams when the shitty team is at home..there are no easy road games in conference
He's reasoning is since we didn't play Marquette or Georgetown on the road we aren't "road tested"; I guess he fails to realize that we don't make our own Big East schedule, nor do we control teams like UConn and Louisville (for the most part) underachieving.