The worst part of making the Sweet 16... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The worst part of making the Sweet 16...

The worst part of the Sweet 16 is facing the only team left in the tournament(of the 2) that one member on here said were the only 2 we had no chance of beating, due to the combination of their talent, coaching, and their great familiarity with us, DUKE. By far the worst part of the sweet 16. If they can beat Duke, this bunch of undermanned misfits can win the whole bleeping thing!!! Am I right or what? Id prefer ANY other team left in the tournament right now. That's the worst part by far, in my opinion. Anyone with me?
I’m with you, Captain! Of course, there’s always the possibility that our team will be so drained by beating Duke that they can’t do another thing. But I like your scenario better!

I like the 5 days... Expanded media coverage, rest and I get to spend another week of my life engrossed in Syracuse Basketball before the potential end of the season...

Same thought process with the NFL, I love the week in between games after a WIN... After a loss, eh, not so much. I try to stay as far away from media coverage as possible following a loss.

Disagree. I love it. Wish we had a 7:30 game either night, but I love the gap between Sunday and the game. Gives us time to appreciate the short run we're on and get super amped for the actual game. When you know your team has moved on and gets to rest up for a few days, that's a great feeling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom