Their Fans (Cuse) Are Like A Cult | Syracusefan.com

Their Fans (Cuse) Are Like A Cult

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Game on wifey drags me to dinner. DVR on so we head out, Sirius on my car...I find the game around Ch 110 or so. The announcers were not ours. The color guy noted that the Garden was filled with Cuse fans...then went on and said you go all over the country and you constantly run into them (Cuse fans). He said is was sickening and disheartening (of all the Cuse fans around the country). Then he went on to say our fans were like a cult. Butt hurt much? :rolleyes:

I love wearing my orange Syracuse shirt down here in Houston, TX.
Same here. I live on the north side and usually run into someone and get comments every time I wear my Cuse gear out.

Go Cuse!

Hopefully we pick up 9-10 more home courts in the ACC
I think we'll do we'll at GA Tech's McCamish Pavilion.
They do sell out for he biggest games, though it's not clear if that was due to opponents' fans.

I was in Charleston SC right after the 2003 NC. Downtown wearing my Orange tshirt proudly. A guy says to me "Ya, only wearing that because you guys won, why else wear such an ugly shirt"? I told him to go F himself. My boys both turned to me and said "way to go dad"! I was never more proud of my boys

I was in Charleston SC right after the 2003 NC. Downtown wearing my Orange tshirt proudly. A guy says to me "Ya, only wearing that because you guys won, why else wear such an ugly shirt"? I told him to go F himself. My boys both turned to me and said "way to go dad"! I was never more proud of my boys

I LOVED reading this post ! Wear my orange gear all the time here in Raleigh, NC and around ACCland for years. Last night I felt like going outside and screaming at the top of my lungs after we won! [wife prevented same]
My boys are all ORANGE !!!! and PROUD of it !

GO ORANGE !

Syracuse fans are not like a cult. We are "THE CULT"

We are America's Cult

images
Our Temple

images
Our Following

images
Our High Priest

WE ARE THE ORANGE !!!

Funny that no athletic department complains about the sell outs when they play us!

I just hope Swofford sent up a rep or two from NC to check out the BE Tourney to see the energy of the cult first hand. I'd be cool with 2 years in MSG, 2 years in NC long term. I doubt the ACC would go for MSG full time. The C7 can fill in the off years.

BTW, I found out on Thursday the mailman was a Cuse fan here in TX. I saw his cult marking...am I supposed to stay that on the free board?

Funny that no athletic department complains about the sell outs when they play us!

Except Georgetown when the Verizon Center is 40% or more orange.

Yeah it is kinda strange how many people in god forsaken areas of this country come up to you when you are wearing SU garb and say good things about the Orange(men).
Why is that? And then they think SU is a huge public school. (yeah, only $58,000 a year to attend)

Attention Cult Members

Our leader has instructed Orange shirts will be worn today during your errands around the town. No exceptions...bonus points today for those spreading the word in KY and Southern Indiana.

Attention Cult Members

Our leader has instructed Orange shirts will be worn today during your errands around the town. No exceptions...bonus points today for those spreading the word in KY and Southern Indiana.

So let it be written, so let it be done...

Last year in NC State's arena, I sure felt at home. We borderline outnumbered them and they were not fans of that. And because they weren't happy about it, I suddenly became very happy.
NC State is the ACC's version of Butgers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom