Their Fans (Cuse) Are Like A Cult | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Their Fans (Cuse) Are Like A Cult

Game on wifey drags me to dinner. DVR on so we head out, Sirius on my car...I find the game around Ch 110 or so. The announcers were not ours. The color guy noted that the Garden was filled with Cuse fans...then went on and said you go all over the country and you constantly run into them (Cuse fans). He said is was sickening and disheartening (of all the Cuse fans around the country). Then he went on to say our fans were like a cult. Butt hurt much? :rolleyes:

I wonder if some of this hate come from the fact the we are "The Orange", when some other fan bases (Clemson, Tennessee, Texas, Illinois, Florida, Denver Broncos, et al) also consider themselves to be the "orange" to varying degrees, and they don't like the competition. I know some Clemson people down here, and I know they don't like it.

I just hope Swofford sent up a rep or two from NC to check out the BE Tourney to see the energy of the cult first hand. I'd be cool with 2 years in MSG, 2 years in NC long term. I doubt the ACC would go for MSG full time. The C7 can fill in the off years.

BTW, I found out on Thursday the mailman was a Cuse fan here in TX. I saw his cult marking...am I supposed to stay that on the free board?
I think once they got here, they would never leave.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Attention Cult Members

Our leader has instructed Orange shirts will be worn today during your errands around the town. No exceptions...bonus points today for those spreading the word in KY and Southern Indiana.
holy cow, going around the west side of the Cuse today it's an Orange out going on every where I look, you folks are all clad in the big Orange.

Very cool last night up at the Inn Between which is the fancy restaurant on this side of town watching the game in the bar. We're in there a bunch of us watching it bellowing at times and before you know it most from the rest of the restaurant, chefs, waiters alike all joined us in the bar leaving the kitchen/dining room to watch the end of the game. Great scene.

Wear Orange out all the time. Hat and bright orange long sleeved t-shirt mostly. Only had a bad comment once: I was at the Farmer's Market with my wife and some guy said, "Go Hoya's." To this day I can't believe my response was so quick, "What the F is a Hoya?" My wife reminded me that the overly taxed and domesticated don't swear in politically correct Los Angeles. I think she wanted me to go "hug a Hoya."

orange-kool-aid1.jpg

DRINK THE ORANGE KOOL-AID, MY FRIENDS

The Orange Swarm! :cool:

090130-05-swarm-theory-desert-locusts-461.jpg

I just hope Swofford sent up a rep or two from NC to check out the BE Tourney to see the energy of the cult first hand. I'd be cool with 2 years in MSG, 2 years in NC long term. I doubt the ACC would go for MSG full time. The C7 can fill in the off years.

BTW, I found out on Thursday the mailman was a Cuse fan here in TX. I saw his cult marking...am I supposed to stay that on the free board?

But...but...you can go golfing in Greensboro.....Why would anyone want to be in MSG?

Attention Cult Members

Our leader has instructed Orange shirts will be worn today during your errands around the town. No exceptions...bonus points today for those spreading the word in KY and Southern Indiana.

half the people in kentucky/s.indiana bought their shirts at the salvation army,and for some,it was the cheapest ones on the self.only if they understood the meaning of the color of orange

met a texas fan- didnt believe me when i said we were orange first-
there is only one true orange-

I wonder if some of this hate come from the fact the we are "The Orange", when some other fan bases (Clemson, Tennessee, Texas, Illinois, Florida, Denver Broncos, et al) also consider themselves to be the "orange" to varying degrees, and they don't like the competition. I know some Clemson people down here, and I know they don't like it.
They'll really not like it next year! We don't need an animal footprint for people to know who we are.

image.jpg

My junior cult member. Her idea for Halloween. Her big sister has a matching one.

met a texas fan- didnt believe me when i said we were orange first-
there is only one true orange-
When I run into smug UT fans I just remind them we have never lost to them in Football or Basketball and we enjoyed beating them en route to national championships in both sports.

You raise an interesting question: What color should Clemson switch to next season?

Perhaps a poll is in order.

We are America's Cult

images
Our Temple

images
Our Following

images
Our High Priest

WE ARE THE ORANGE !!!

That's our main temple. But we have satellites as well:

MSG
PEPSI ARENA
TD BANK GARDEN
VERIZON CENTER
PRUDENTIAL CENTER
RAC
NC STATE ARENA

ANYTHING I SHOULD BE ADDING?

My wife and I were married (to each other ;)) in July 2006. Our honeymoon started in Seattle and then we took a train through the Cascades up to Vancouver.

Went on a whale watch off the coast of British Columbia and the State of Washington. Went out in a small cutter that sat only about 10-12 including the crew. Because of the speed of the cutter you had to dress warm so I was wearing my SU stocking cap. The two ladies sitting behind us on the cutter start talking to me about GMAC and the Big East title run a few months earlier.

Can't go wrong with Orange Chat over 3000 miles from home and on a small water craft off the coast of Canada/Washington.

Go Orange !

SUOrange44

Love this thread spent the morning doing charity work at my church down here rocking my orange while I did it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom