there are a whole lot of teams struggling on offense | Syracusefan.com

there are a whole lot of teams struggling on offense

upperdeck

Living Legend
alabama looked bad, fl looked bad, texas looks bad, UV looked bad, neb struggling, VT bad and a whole bunch more that most would say are better teams than us.

and for all the talk of JS leaving early.. do you think he would see the field at Clem/GA?

we are a world away from play makers.

alabama looked bad, fl looked bad, texas looks bad, UV looked bad, neb struggling, VT bad and a whole bunch more that most would say are better teams than us.

and for all the talk of JS leaving early.. do you think he would see the field at Clem/GA?

we are a world away from play makers.
Not like fl or vt has been good on offense late in recent years

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

yet I think they both have better skill players at almost every position than we do.. you watch the GA/Clem game and people forget that its not all about being a great play caller.. much of it is just big fast guys making plays.. you put our guys in the same spots and they dont score.. the game is much harder when you have to work for every score.. our 2 td's came because of big plays and we should have had a 3rd. that over comes a lot of bad calls and blocking issues.

the same for PSU who i think has better skill at mist every spot than us. they really didnt put a series of plays together and drive the field but they turned a couple mistakes by Wilkes and a couple screens behind the line into big plays.

yet I think they both have better skill players at almost every position than we do.. you watch the GA/Clem game and people forget that its not all about being a great play caller.. much of it is just big fast guys making plays.. you put our guys in the same spots and they dont score.. the game is much harder when you have to work for every score.. our 2 td's came because of big plays and we should have had a 3rd. that over comes a lot of bad calls and blocking issues.

the same for PSU who i think has better skill at mist every spot than us. they really didnt put a series of plays together and drive the field but they turned a couple mistakes by Wilkes and a couple screens behind the line into big plays.
With you on that. I'm worried this year will be a wash waiting for McDonald to recruit wr. Going to be hard to judge anything.

With you on that. I'm worried this year will be a wash waiting for McDonald to recruit wr. Going to be hard to judge anything.

Can't beat press coverage all over!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom