There is Good News, Folks | Syracusefan.com

There is Good News, Folks

Orijinal

All Conference
#1. How bout dem Tight Ends? Probably the best tandem we have had at TE in 2 decades ...at least. I'm talking Hackett and our true freshman, Luke Benson. That kid is built like a senior already

#2. Really like what I see from Lake Williams. Looks like a player

#3. How about how this passing game transforms when they try and use the whole field, not just the sidelines, and when they actually decide to throw to the TE. Something to work with here

4. Holy Cross was held to 3 points. Liberty, 0. Maybe the defense needs to continue to grow ...I hope.

5. How about the future with Jawhar Jordan, Drew Tuazama (his length and stature is eye-popping) and Matt Bergeron??? Not to mention our Freshman TE listed above

I'm tapped for positives, but there are some

#1. How bout dem Tight Ends? Probably the best tandem we have had at TE in 2 decades ...at least. I'm talking Hackett and our true freshman, Luke Benson. That kid is built like a senior already

No disrespect intended to Ravian Pierce, but after all the hype he got, how funny is it that these two random guys have put up seemingly as much production in 5 games as he did in two seasons?

No disrespect intended to Ravian Pierce, but after all the hype he got, how funny is it that these two random guys have put up seemingly as much production in 5 games as he did in two seasons?
No joke. I just think the offensive staff has to utilize the variation they bring to the offense more. We have to do more things to keep opposing defenses stressed. We have seemed VERY vanilla 90% of the time in these first 5 games