There is hope next year. The sky is not falling... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

There is hope next year. The sky is not falling...

This has been hashed repeatedly and I don’t know where to post it but because I was reading this thread it will go here.

How the hell did buddy play 45 minutes? I’m not just singleing him out unreasonably. To me it’s the biggest head scratching item from the game.

This has been hashed repeatedly and I don’t know where to post it but because I was reading this thread it will go here.

How the hell did buddy play 45 minutes? I’m not just singleing him out unreasonably. To me it’s the biggest head scratching item from the game.

The interesting thing is when the "players don't get tired" crowd begins arguing with themselves about "tired legs" when it comes to explaining the massive dip in shooting percentages. It's going to get really schizophrenic around here.

The interesting thing is when the "players don't get tired" crowd begins arguing with themselves about "tired legs" when it comes to explaining the massive dip in shooting percentages. It's going to get really schizophrenic around here.

noticed the same thing. it's kind of funny, actually

With Hughes leaving, most likely in some form we see Some of Carey, Braswell, Washington leaving. I’m going to shoot it straight, if we don’t get a grad transfer or two like the calibers of towns and tape and some of the guys on the roster right now don’t take a step up, next year will be really rough.

I'd say Towns, but I make questionable decisions.
I’d say towns as well. Sidibe and Marek can hold the center position and to an extent so can JBA, Edwards when called upon.
But we lose Hughes all we have is marek, Quincy, Braswell and Newton. We NEED someone like towns for that scoring punch and versatility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom