There's some correlation to 2003 coming up this weekend... | Syracusefan.com

There's some correlation to 2003 coming up this weekend...

Jake

Mod
In 2003, we played the second game on Saturday night against a team that had an all-American POY PG (Ford) & a rugged but skilled big man (Buckman). Sounds a lot like Michigan. Pretty sure we were slight dogs in that one as well.

Just saying...

Wish we had the offensive firepower we sported in '03, because we just freaking outscored those F'ers. I was in a room full of Longhorn fans. It was heaven.

That said, I am still very optimistic about next weekend. Go look at the FF picks this year for the ESPN analysts. See any Orange there? Let's keep rolling.

In 2003, we played the second game on Saturday night against a team that had an all-American POY PG (Ford) & a rugged but skilled big man (Buckman). Sounds a lot like Michigan. Pretty sure we were slight dogs in that one as well.

Just saying...

yep and tj was supposedly going to be a menace with his ability to get into the teeth of the zone and get it to their shooters.

Wish we had the offensive firepower we sported in '03, because we just freaking outscored those F'ers. I was in a room full of Longhorn fans. It was heaven.

That said, I am still very optimistic about next weekend. Go look at the FF picks this year for the ESPN analysts. See any Orange there? Let's keep rolling.
I think it would be awesome to watch us suffocate Burke and that offense, we could get them really frustrated early.

Wish we had the offensive firepower we sported in '03, because we just freaking outscored those F'ers.

Given the way the Wolverines play (or don't play) defense, it could still be a similar result.

We have owned Beilein ... Boehiem has never lost to him ... lets keep that trend going!

I went to a house party with a girl I was “seeing” at the time for the Finale Four game against Texas. I recruited one of my crazier friends to go with me to insure it wouldn’t suck. It turned out to be a bunch of snobs that didn’t even pay attention to the game. My friend and I proceeded to get absolutely bombed. We cranked the tv up as loud as it would go and went ape-.

Needless to say that was my last time with the chick. Oh well. Broads come and go but Finale Four games only come every decade.

i wonder how many years you have to go back to find a SU player with a game better than Melo's 33 and 15 (I think?) in an important game.

No worries - I look at the match-up on paper and I see a 44 next to Michigan/Syracuse. We already know who is going to win that game..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom