These guys get it. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

These guys get it.

Give it a year or two and a few more RG3 injuries before you come to a conclusion.

That's my worry as well. He has already suffered about 3 years worth of damage in one season.

Trudo tweeted he hopes Adkins stays, since he and Marrone were the biggest reasons he chose SU.

So let's add Adkins to the list if must retains.

I agree. He is the huge recruiting impact that many have not mentioned in all the posts. He has the inroads outside of NY. Adkins is an important piece. If we lose him, so be it. Time to move on.

I would worry about the tweets from underclassmen and recruits. Post those tweets..

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz
Just talked to 2-star DT commit Isaiah Johnson (@3StripBrand), says he's #Cuse all the way, staying positive; wishes Marrone the best in NFL

Malik Brown@brownmalik99
@3StripBrand @spazbeer y'all act like I de committed or something

Isaiah Johnson@3StripBrand5m
@brownmalik99 @spazbeer we ain't say notin calm down

Andy Lisick@AndyLisick
@3StripBrand Born leader.. Cuse
Retweeted by Isaiah Johnson

Rocco said:
Pete Thamel @SIPeteThamel
Doug Marrone's legacy at Cuse will be pulling the program out of the darkest stretch (and worst hire) in its history.​
Tirico said the same thing on the radio.

We'll see. If the program slides backwards, then I don't think that Marrone will remembered nearly that fondly.

If we don't stumble and take the next step, I agree with Tirico's prediction.

I'm grateful that Marrone and his staff helped elevate us from worst BCS program in the nation to a team capable of winning bowl games in four short seasons. But I'm most concerned because the job isn't finished, and with the program on the cusp of moving to a new conference, this isn't an ideal time for instability.

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz
Just talked to 2-star DT commit Isaiah Johnson (@3StripBrand), says he's #Cuse all the way, staying positive; wishes Marrone the best in NFL

Malik Brown@brownmalik99
@3StripBrand @spazbeer y'all act like I de committed or something

Isaiah Johnson@3StripBrand5m
@brownmalik99 @spazbeer we ain't say notin calm down

Andy Lisick@AndyLisick
@3StripBrand Born leader.. Cuse
Retweeted by Isaiah Johnson
I'm going to create an app that translates athlete's tweets into English. It's a million dollar idea for sure......sorry 4-sho

Rocco said:

Pete Thamel @SIPeteThamel
Doug Marrone's legacy at Cuse will be pulling the program out of the darkest stretch (and worst hire) in its history.

We'll see. If the program slides backwards, then I don't think that Marrone will remembered nearly that fondly.

If we don't stumble and take the next step, I agree with Tirico's prediction.

I'm grateful that Marrone and his staff helped elevate us from worst BCS program in the nation to a team capable of winning bowl games in four short seasons. But I'm most concerned because the job isn't finished, and with the program on the cusp of moving to a new conference, this isn't an ideal time for instability.
Good post. Ironically, other people's future decisions (Gross, etc.) will determine Marrone's legacy.