They have LAX in Nebraska? | Syracusefan.com

They have LAX in Nebraska?

They play in Division 1 of the Upper Midwest Conference of the MCLA. Just about every P5 school has a varsity or MCLA team. BYU recently beat Ga Tech for the 2021 MCLA Championship. The good thing about the MCLA is that it brings lacrosse to the big-name schools. The bad thing about the MCLA is that it brings lacrosse to the big-name schools at no cost to the athletic departments and they're more than happy to keep it that way.

BTW, schools with a varsity are forbidden to be members of the MCLA, so most of them are in the NCLL.

Lacrosse Nebraska is a boys & girls rec league just starting this Summer.

They play in Division 1 of the Upper Midwest Conference of the MCLA. Just about every P5 school has a varsity or MCLA team. BYU recently beat Ga Tech for the 2021 MCLA Championship. The good thing about the MCLA is that it brings lacrosse to the big-name schools. The bad thing about the MCLA is that it brings lacrosse to the big-name schools at no cost to the athletic departments and they're more than happy to keep it that way.

BTW, schools with a varsity are forbidden to be members of the MCLA, so most of them are in the NCLL.
The SELC, also part of the MCLA, typically plays their championship at a high school in my town. I attended a game a couple years ago (GA Tech). I walked out at halftime as the level of play was just nowhere near what we’re used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom