They played two games yesterday | Syracusefan.com

They played two games yesterday

And they split. This is one of those games that gets nuts just from the pace. Did wofford make a single mistake? Had to be one the best performances ever in the dome
Wake made some solid D adjustments at the half bringing more pressure as they realized Zach wasnt much of a threat as a runner. If a healthy Eric had been available this game would have been something. 10 for Wake played an exceptional game. He was as good as i have seen in a very long time. Not sure if we could have won but i dont think Wake could have stopped ED either.

The only calls i question were the 51 yard fga and the three long balls in a row. Playing with our 3rd string safeties and Zach pretty much sealed our fate. Looks like a 5 win season. Sure wish we had the Middle T game back.

Wake made some solid D adjustments at the half bringing more pressure as they realized Zach wasnt much of a threat as a runner. If a healthy Eric had been available this game would have been something. 10 for Wake played an exceptional game. He was as good as i have seen in a very long time. Not sure if we could have won but i dont think Wake could have stopped ED either.

The only calls i question were the 51 yard fga and the three long balls in a row. Playing with our 3rd string safeties and Zach pretty much sealed our fate. Looks like a 5 win season. Sure wish we had the Middle T game back.

Who is the 5th win?

And they split. This is one of those games that gets nuts just from the pace. Did wofford make a single mistake? Had to be one the best performances ever in the dome
Lamar Jackson says hello.

That game was just dumb. Totally incompetent defense all year. This defense has been ok
It was the second game of the year :). The defense then looked like the one yesterday. Ward had no clue then and didn't have one yesterday.

We will crush BC

That's doubtful. Our chances of victory against them looks better now than it did 24 hours ago only because their rs frosh qb, Anthony Brown (guy we recruited and wanted badly) went down early 2Q against NCST. It was a non contact injury and didn't look good...likely an ACL right knee injury. Their backup QB, Wade, makes Mahoney look like a Heisman candidate.

I think Mahoney is not good at throwing deep. They started playing man and daring us to take shots. Odds went way down.

there were mistakes across the board.. the DEs never played the one play they run well. the RB is quicker than everyone on our D. The WR are faster than the DBs we bring to the game. We put them in 3rd and long all day and failed. Still we scored 40+ at than with tons of mistakes on offense, drops, poor reads, no oline push. Mahoney had tons of running room and never pulled it out to force them to honor that play . as Coach said we left so many plays on offense, partly because the QB throws were late most of the time and not well throw almost all of the time. yet we were a couple kicks away from 50..

the D.. probably made more mistakes in one game than they have all year.

there were mistakes across the board.. the DEs never played the one play they run well. the RB is quicker than everyone on our D. The WR are faster than the DBs we bring to the game. We put them in 3rd and long all day and failed. Still we scored 40+ at than with tons of mistakes on offense, drops, poor reads, no oline push. Mahoney had tons of running room and never pulled it out to force them to honor that play . as Coach said we left so many plays on offense, partly because the QB throws were late most of the time and not well throw almost all of the time. yet we were a couple kicks away from 50..

the D.. probably made more mistakes in one game than they have all year.
What's frustrating is that this game came after HCDB made a point to state this was the first game in a while that a team's WRs were coming back to us with regards to talent. Was he that wrong or did we just lay the egg of all eggs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom