They're making another SU FB movie...:/ | Syracusefan.com

They're making another SU FB movie...:/

omg_cuse_rules

Fair weather fan
movieposter1.1.jpg

I'm officially losing it. Just ban me already

I could see Ed Harris as Scott Shafer?

Jon Favreau as Macky MacPherson.
Has there ever been a look-a-likes thread for our own squad?

And you look like Gerard Butler.

lol havent heard that before, I'll take it tho. That was back when I was doing the whole "I'm out of the Army, I'm never cutting my hair or shaving again!" thing. That ended a few weeks ago lol

lol havent heard that before, I'll take it tho. That was back when I was doing the whole "I'm out of the Army, I'm never cutting my hair or shaving again!" thing. That ended a few weeks ago lol
My brother went through that. I grew a beard back in my twenties and decided to shave it when I couldn't stop scratching my face.

My brother went through that. I grew a beard back in my twenties and decided to shave it when I couldn't stop scratching my face.

I kept the beard, just trimmed it up a bit. I wanted to get that "wild Alaskan mountain man" look, but it didnt look right at work lol.

I kept the beard, just trimmed it up a bit. I wanted to get that "wild Alaskan mountain man" look, but it didnt look right at work lol.
Better than the Ewing in a bikini look.

Okay, what is the reasoning behind that Ewing picture?

Okay, what is the reasoning behind that Ewing picture?

It turns me on...

Lol a few years ago I found it during a google search. I think I was looking for an I hate gtown picture. Been my avatar for a few years now.

Found out a couple months ago that one of our fellow posters (i forget who) actually made it a while back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom