Thing about Miles Davis, and I am sure he will be brought along | Syracusefan.com

Thing about Miles Davis, and I am sure he will be brought along

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
slowly, the spring will be a time for him just to get acclimated to really running again, getting the knee back to playing shape, I doubt they turn the kid loose from the get go, get through the spring, work the entire off season on cardio and getting the knee ready for the cuts, etc.

I really think if the knee holds up the next 6-8 months he can make a real impact. Very high on this kid.

That said, I don't think people should underestimate the severity of the knee injurie(s) that he is coming back from. Any doc will tell you after each surgery that the knee will NEVER be the same and after multiple times under the knife it only compunds itself but his age certainly helps. You are not talking about a meniscal tear here

slowly, the spring will be a time for him just to get acclimated to really running again, getting the knee back to playing shape, I doubt they turn the kid loose from the get go, get through the spring, work the entire off season on cardio and getting the knee ready for the cuts, etc.

I really think if the knee holds up the next 6-8 months he can make a real impact. Very high on this kid.

That said, I don't think people should underestimate the severity of the knee injurie(s) that he is coming back from. Any doc will tell you after each surgery that the knee will NEVER be the same and after multiple times under the knife it only compunds itself but his age certainly helps. You are not talking about a meniscal tear here

I'm sure every ACL tear is different, but Wes Welker this year doesn't look like he's lost a step.

What was the extent of Davis' injury? Aside from a hurt knee I dont recall the specifics.

"So What"

No, really good point.

Love the miles references, if you are feeling open minded, check out his around the corner cd. Great stuff. Light years ahead of his time. Best class ever at Syracuse, history of jazz, taught by gap mangione. Loved it..