Living Legend
Brisett continuing to attack the rim
Chewy dunking with authority
Euro taking the mid range jumper
75% or better from the line
The press when we have the lead
Washington draining a 3
Moyer with a double double
JB sticking around for the post game press conference.

I think 3 of those will probably happen. A lot of tall orders, IMO.

Brisett continuing to attack the rim
Chewy dunking with authority
Euro taking the mid range jumper
75% or better from the line
The press when we have the lead
Washington draining a 3
Moyer with a double double
JB sticking around for the post game press conference.
I hope to see Sidibe running and jumping like he did to begin the season

since we lost new york to the bonnies we're now europe's team.

Stop. We lost to them for the first time in like 40 years.

The Bonnies have made the NCAAs twice in my sports fan lifetime. It’s one upset loss.

I want to see Matthew Moyer go nuts and drop 50, but I know it isn't happening. What I really want to see is 4 guys scoring double figures, 50%+ of our baskets being assisted, and Chukwu setting the single game block record. And for go0d measure, Chukwu not missing a dunk all game.

I want to see Matthew Moyer go nuts and drop 50, but I know it isn't happening. What I really want to see is 4 guys scoring double figures, 50%+ of our baskets being assisted, and Chukwu setting the single game block record. And for go0d measure, Chukwu not missing a dunk all game.

Not to quote my own post but we had 4 guys in double figures and 50%+ assists, I think Chukwu missed a dunk or at least got blocked on a weak attempt, but almost all my wishes came true. Should have bought a powerball ticket tonight.

Not to quote my own post but we had 4 guys in double figures and 50%+ assists, I think Chukwu missed a dunk or at least got blocked on a weak attempt, but almost all my wishes came true. Should have bought a powerball ticket tonight.
and we had 4 guys play 39 minutes. do we even need a coach on the sideline ? roll it out.

i guess not spending time on game minutiae like rotation allows you to focus on other matters.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom