Things I think I know | Syracusefan.com

Things I think I know

GoSU96

Living Legend
Nobody takes a sack like Tom Savage, it's as if those things follow him around.

Nobody destroys QB's year after year like Greg Schiano. He's the serial killer of QBs.

If you are back to wall with Geno Smith, be very, very careful, or it's points for the other team.

Last edited:
In addition:

Sammy Watkins is going to give us all repeated nightmares in the weeks following Saturday's game.

Coach P, a good guy by most accounts, owes his whole career to Coach Mac, who set the table very nicely prior to his departure, largely enabling P's early success and reputation as a solid coach.

Dana Holgorsen does not own a comb, brush, or even a hair pick.

Was Mac around in 2001? 1995-1998? seriously people are way over the top with this crap and I didn't even like the guy when he coached here.

Again P was fired after a year where many here now would be applauding the efforts. and again, I wanted him fired too but we haven't really lit the world on fire since then...

Geeze, give it a rest. Does P owe his NFL career to Mac too? What

George DeLeon never met a demotion he didnt like

This doesn't make a lot if sense. Who skates by for a DECADE based on the work of the previous coach? Name another example of this happening in football anywhere and at any level.

In addition:

Coach P, a good guy by most accounts, owes his whole career to Coach Mac, who set the table very nicely prior to his departure, largely enabling P's early success and reputation as a solid coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

The reverse would be much closer to the truth.

The ACC is underestimating Syracuse.

Nobody destroys QB's year after year like Greg Schiano. He's the serial killer of QBs.

The stuff Schiano is pulling with Freeman is really unbelievable. The guy was always a total douche bag but he really has taken it to a new level this year.

The reverse would be much closer to the truth.

Nobody can deny the strength of the assistants that Mac had under his tenure at Syracuse. The list is unreal. I give him credit for brining tactical guys in for sure but the list is really mind blowing. Ivan Fears is still in New England for Christ sakes! HE STINKS, career position coach!! Never promoted! That will be next.

"Sammy Watkins is going to give us all repeated nightmares in the weeks following Saturday's game."

If Sammy runs into Wayne Morgan at all on Saturday, he will be the one with re-occuring nightmares. Now go away.

Nobody can deny the strength of the assistants that Mac had under his tenure at Syracuse. The list is unreal. I give him credit for brining tactical guys in for sure but the list is really mind blowing. Ivan Fears is still in New England for Christ sakes! HE STINKS, career position coach!! Never promoted! That will be next.

Yup. That was a great staff. I'm not sure we've had a staff as good as that one until last year's staff under HCDM. Hopefully, this year's staff will match up well too.

I am a big-time Syracuse Football fan. True.

Things I think I know:

Barry Baker has finally run out of eligibility.

Chad Elliott woulda made it better, but not Hawaii better.

The fan base never ever has the appreciation for a lockdown corner like Allen or Abrams...but has deep appreciation for great safety play from the Shmarkos, Darius' and Pauls.

And, of course, the hay is never in the barn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom