things I would like to know | Syracusefan.com

things I would like to know

stuckinbig11

All American
-Who took out the prosecutor that was investigating Sandusky?
-What was revealed in the 1998 incident?
-Who decided to let Sandusky stick around campus after the 1998 incident?
-Did McQueary tell Paterno the details of what he saw in 2002?
-Did Paterno tell the AD all the details?
-Was the 2002 incident presented to the real police or just PSU cops?
-Why is nobody going after the police for failure to take action?
-Was McQueary given a permanent job in exchange for his silence?
-Who decided to let Sandusky stick around campus after the 2002 incident?
-Who had knowledge that Sandusky was taking boys on out-of-town trips (bowl games)?
-Why was Paterno seemingly so immune to the gravity of these events? Was he abused as a child?
-Did Paterno even understand what was going on?
-If Paterno has lost it, who allowed him to stick around so long?
-How much did the PSU president know?
-How much did the Trustees know?
-In this day and age of investigative reporting, why did they think they could keep this under wraps?
-If Paterno had not won #409 yet, would the grand jury report not have come out yet?
-Did the Trustees cut a deal with the prosecutors to leave Paterno alone if they fired him?
-What in hell is wrong with Penn State students?

i think there is a small chance when its all said and done, ncaa might find some type of way to pentalize this school...i cant see how they couldnt...when all the evidence is shown...ncaa might have to come in..

i think there is a small chance when its all said and done, ncaa might find some type of way to pentalize this school...i cant see how they couldnt...when all the evidence is shown...ncaa might have to come in..

If there is any sort of willful ignorance or complicit action or quid pro quo as was noted in another thread with JS's resignation, I am sure they will level incredibly harsh penalties.

When it's all said and done I think the NCAA will be the very least of Penn State's problems. Many people may be going to jail, they're going to owe hundreds of million in lawsuit settlements, and the public may force the entire athletic department to shut down.

JoePa was all ready to talk x's and o's on Tuesday despite the growing scandal... I don't think he truly understood its weight till they S^&*canned him last night! Maybe a bit before!

This time he wasn't able to tell those who were firing him, "no thanks I think I'll keep coaching!"

- I want to see Joe Paterno speak without any buffer. No questions, I just want to hear his statement straight from him.

- I want the same from McQueary

- I want an explanation from the BOT why McQueary has not yet been fired.

When it's all said and done I think the NCAA will be the very least of Penn State's problems. Many people may be going to jail, they're going to owe hundreds of million in lawsuit settlements, and the public may force the entire athletic department to shut down.
i agree 100% but as an whole issue at the end of the day that will be the icing on the cake

Good point. Why has the NCAA been so silent on this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom