Things I'm looking for tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Things I'm looking for tonight

How could I forget?
But for me personally, I would rather a roll in the hay any day. I wonder why that is?
You must have been reading my mind with this [Edit] Terri Garr vid! Classic, bro. ;)

Obviously, prefacing this with there is only so much you can take away from a game against D 2 opponent.

1. Thorpe to play. I'd really like to see him develop just a little chemistry with the guys and take some rust off before the start of real game action. I'll be interested to see how much he plays at 1 vs 2.
2. Howard to cut down on the turnovers. Can't put it any more plainly than that. We can't afford for him to have 6 TOs like the first game. The rest of the team needs to be much cleaner with the ball for that matter, also.
3. Chukwu to provide some confidence he can hold the fort down for a few minutes in place of Sidibe. But again, this particularly applies to big men that you can only find out so much against this kind of opponent, imho.
4. Brissett to come out of the box a little quicker.
5. Not having to rely on the press to swing momentum.
6. See a little more what Moyer might bring to the table this year offensively. Hope to see him take and make at least a couple jump shots.
7. Same with Dolezaj, Would like to see him provide a little more offense tonight.
8. Actually seeing the whole game.

Well Thorpe has played technically, and I've bee able to see the whole half... unfortunately.