Things to look forward at Virginia... | Syracusefan.com

Things to look forward at Virginia...

Shenexon

All American
I'm a tad anxious about next week right now and it's a bit tricky coming up with positives about the game, but here goes:

I get to go "home" to Virginia on vacation from my sabbatical in NY, and my daughter from William & Mary is joining us for the tailgate & game. As a representative of the best state school in Virginia, she'll be able to disrupt some of UVA's mojo. I think we'll be competitive so any mystical boost is welcome. LGO!!

What are you looking forward to?

Bcubs,

Hope to meet you at the tailgate...I've enjoyed following you and your son's experiences with recruiting and starting a college career.

Bcubs,

Hope to meet you at the tailgate...I've enjoyed following you and your son's experiences with recruiting and starting a college career.
We'll be there. And at the tail gate =D

IN ORDER OF PREFERNCE:
1 color in the shenendoah valley on the way(SP)
2 good contemporary bluegrass music like the seldom scene, rhonda vincent, steep canyon rangers etc----great musicians and harmonies
3 nice campus
4 syracuse win-- yes i will survive if we don't---i only hope the color is worth the trip!! second only to the finger lakes in the fall

I get to see my son for the first time since July. And buy him Chik-Fil-A, probably a lot of it.
Go with the catering tray of nuggets. Great value for the money.

I'm looking forward to a win, because my stomach is still nauseous from Saturday.