Things you got done in those “30 minutes” | Syracusefan.com

Things you got done in those “30 minutes”

went to the local shelter and adopted a 3 legged rescue dog. turns out kabul was a bomb sniffing dog injured in the war and when i brought him home he immediately began barking at my water heater . turns out there was an explosive device wired there set to detonate in 10 minutes. with no time to call authorities i snipped the blue wire and the timer went to 0. unfortunately i also lost my cable and missed the second half of the game. in my haste to get the wire cutters i must have left the back door open and kabul escaped into the storm . i followed the 3 legged tracks only a few hundred yards before they vanished into the cold and windy winter squall. i never got to say thank you to that dear mutt for saving my life. i went home and took a nap.

Went to the gym, did the dishes, did some grocery shopping, watched 3 basketball games and cooked a pot roast in the crock pot.
Well you got a lot more done than I did but I did watch 3 games also. I did hook up my new 58" TV in my bedroom that I bought this morning at Best Buy to make me feel better for not driving out to Syracuse today.

And go...
1 hour MMA
1hour Jiu Jitsu
Grocery shopping
SU game on ESPN app replay
Made dinner and watched Duke-UVA.
Towards end of Duke game came to board and got maintenance message.
Came back 30 mins later and board was up.

Looks like it was down for 6 hours?

Refreshed the site about 10 times while listening to my kids fight and bitch.

Duct tape, bro, just sayin'...

Silence is golden, duct tape is silver...

Watched SU beat Pitt (the world must be doing something right), made meatballs for future use and watched entirely too much TV.

went to the local shelter and adopted a 3 legged rescue dog. turns out kabul was a bomb sniffing dog injured in the war and when i brought him home he immediately began barking at my water heater . turns out there was an explosive device wired there set to detonate in 10 minutes. with no time to call authorities i snipped the blue wire and the timer went to 0. unfortunately i also lost my cable and missed the second half of the game. in my haste to get the wire cutters i must have left the back door open and kabul escaped into the storm . i followed the 3 legged tracks only a few hundred yards before they vanished into the cold and windy winter squall. i never got to say thank you to that dear mutt for saving my life. i went home and took a nap.
HA HA HA HA HA!

Watched every season of the Sopranos looking for ways to bump off temery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom