Things you got done in those “30 minutes” | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Things you got done in those “30 minutes”

Watched cuse slap pittsburgh in convincing fashion

went to the local shelter and adopted a 3 legged rescue dog. turns out kabul was a bomb sniffing dog injured in the war and when i brought him home he immediately began barking at my water heater . turns out there was an explosive device wired there set to detonate in 10 minutes. with no time to call authorities i snipped the blue wire and the timer went to 0. unfortunately i also lost my cable and missed the second half of the game. in my haste to get the wire cutters i must have left the back door open and kabul escaped into the storm . i followed the 3 legged tracks only a few hundred yards before they vanished into the cold and windy winter squall. i never got to say thank you to that dear mutt for saving my life. i went home and took a nap.
tears in my eyes...you found the device I planted

went to the local shelter and adopted a 3 legged rescue dog. turns out kabul was a bomb sniffing dog injured in the war and when i brought him home he immediately began barking at my water heater . turns out there was an explosive device wired there set to detonate in 10 minutes. with no time to call authorities i snipped the blue wire and the timer went to 0. unfortunately i also lost my cable and missed the second half of the game. in my haste to get the wire cutters i must have left the back door open and kabul escaped into the storm . i followed the 3 legged tracks only a few hundred yards before they vanished into the cold and windy winter squall. i never got to say thank you to that dear mutt for saving my life. i went home and took a nap.
Then he went back, and asked the folks at the shelter, "why did Kabul only have three legs?"
"Well" they said, "a dog like that, you don't eat it all at once"...

I believe he had his account blocked/deleted. I haven’t seen him on Facebook I believe he deleted it.
I believe he has moved on. Best wishes to that man.

...the Russians have gone too far this time. I could forgive them for(whatever they supposedly did on facebook to fool simple Americans with their complex scheming), but Tee was a good man. He helped me through some hard times. RIP

But does it count, you were going to do that anyway?

Tomorrow was gonna be my "hang at the house, maybe make ribs" day, since I knew I was gonna hit the bar today for football.

Not making the ribs meant I still needed to feed the lady, hence the $40 in chicken wings to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom