Thinking Ahead: Orange Offer Versatile 2016 Player | Syracusefan.com

Thinking Ahead: Orange Offer Versatile 2016 Player

Interesting quote from his mom. You could read between the lines and think that Moyer to Cuse is a done deal or you could read it to think that Syracuse is too far from home for her little boy.

Annette said Syracuse was Moyer's 24th scholarship offer. The list of schools includes Florida, Ohio State, Vanderbilt, UNLV, Southern Cal, Iowa, Illinois, Xavier and Dayton.

Moyer plans to sit down with his family and trainer over the weekend and cut down his list to approximately five schools in an effort to limit the number of coaches he develops attachments with.

Annette said she's confident Syracuse will be on the list.

"He came over here during a break and said, 'That's it," Annette Moyer said. "I was like, 'Oh no, I'm never going to see him again. It's a long trip out here.'"

Interesting quote from his mom. You could read between the lines and think that Moyer to Cuse is a done deal or you could read it to think that Syracuse is too far from home for her little boy.

Annette said Syracuse was Moyer's 24th scholarship offer. The list of schools includes Florida, Ohio State, Vanderbilt, UNLV, Southern Cal, Iowa, Illinois, Xavier and Dayton.

Moyer plans to sit down with his family and trainer over the weekend and cut down his list to approximately five schools in an effort to limit the number of coaches he develops attachments with.

Annette said she's confident Syracuse will be on the list.

"He came over here during a break and said, 'That's it," Annette Moyer said. "I was like, 'Oh no, I'm never going to see him again. It's a long trip out here.'"

Well it certainly means that Matthew himself was very impressed with his trip to SU. We can only hope that OSU not offering until we showed a lot of interest and invited him to our elite camp plays in our favor.