no poll

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Just awful quality of game. You need the "good" basket so the sun isn't in your eyes and the wind is wreaking havoc.

What a DUMB gimmick. Never again, please. If they continue to play these, let the Rutgers' of the world who need attention anyway they can get, have these games.

That said, I love this team.

Just awful quality of game. You need the "good" basket so the sun isn't in your eyes and the wind is wreaking havoc.

What a DUMB gimmick. Never again, please. If they continue to play these, let the Rutgers' of the world who need attention anyway they can get, have these games.

That said, I love this team.
At least the sun will be down a bit after halftime.

I agree I'm not much of a fan of this. The vets and current active duty love it, though.

Real stupid idea. Should be played strictly as an exhibition. The wind and sun a a real bitch. Of course to a couple folks its no different than playing indoors. Neither team should be penalized in the polls.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

At least the sun will be down a bit after halftime.
That is worse! the lower it is the harder to block it out! Dumb idea at least last year it was at night!

Real stupid idea. Should be played strictly as an exhibition. The wind and sun a a real bitch. Of course to a couple folks its no different than playing indoors. Neither team should be penalized in the polls.

yeah these conditions are not your normal outdoor game but you should keep mentioning it in every thread you can.

Of course to a couple folks its no different than playing indoors.

Those who can't shoot outside of 5 feet themselves, may not understand.

yeah these conditions are not your normal outdoor game but you should keep mentioning it in every thread you can.

Two.

Then why would you say it was no different if others along with players and coaches were saying it was, by a lot. You just wanted to jump in that other thread not knowing what you we're talking about.

Two.

Then why would you say it was no different if others along with players and coaches were saying it was, by a lot. You just wanted to jump in that other thread not knowing what you we're talking about.

I was talking general outdoor conditions , didnt watch pregame like you.

MCW has been absolutely brutal today. We should be up 25.

Yeah, Dick Enberg is just awful. Surprised he isn't bringing up stories of the old "peach basket" games

I was talking general outdoor conditions , didnt watch pregame like you.

Don't worry, I still luv ya even tho I made my post before pregame and it was just common sense.

Like the OP said, never again. Let's hope not anyway.
That didn't even seem like a real basketball game.

Like the OP said, never again. Let's hope not anyway.
That didn't even seem like a real basketball game.
Imagine what it would have been like if SU lost.

Thanks for visiting sunny California. Now can we start the real season?

For part of the game I saw the feed. This is the most brutal unappealing game I've ever seen Syracuse play and I've followed virtually all games for more decades than I care to admit to.

The only positive about this game was it honored our troops on Veteran's Day. That is all.